Replacing unavailable font, no can do!
Thread poster: Rufino Pérez De La Sierra

Rufino Pérez De La Sierra  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jan 14, 2006

Hope you are all great, and I thank you in advance for your help!

I work with Trados 6, and I need to work on a PPT presentation (two actualy, but they are pretty much the same, just different name and format. I started trying to replace the unavale fonts, easy. Except when I try to replace a font called MS Minsho. All I get ia a message stating that I have chosen a 2 bite font to replace a 1 bit font...

Any ideas? Without having to upgrade to Trados 6.5 or newer since I recently moved from country to another and money is kind of tight right now...

Thanks!

Rufino

Direct link Reply with quote

Rufino Pérez De La Sierra  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 16:33
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jan 14, 2006

Thanks all for your help, but I was able to fix this already!

For the record, I searched for the font name in Google, found a sire with lots of free downloadable fonts (http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-m4.html), downloaded and installed the font that was unavailable, and now everything is working just fine.

Have a nice weekend!

Rufino

Rufino De La Sierra wrote:

Hope you are all great, and I thank you in advance for your help!

I work with Trados 6, and I need to work on a PPT presentation (two actualy, but they are pretty much the same, just different name and format. I started trying to replace the unavale fonts, easy. Except when I try to replace a font called MS Minsho. All I get ia a message stating that I have chosen a 2 bite font to replace a 1 bit font...

Any ideas? Without having to upgrade to Trados 6.5 or newer since I recently moved from country to another and money is kind of tight right now...

Thanks!

Rufino

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Replacing unavailable font, no can do!

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs