Mobile menu

Workbench Clean Up
Thread poster: Greta Vera

Greta Vera  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:09
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
Jan 17, 2006

I am having problems cleanning up Word files. Yesterday I had no problems at all, and now Translator's Workbench is not cleanning up my files. Does anyone have an idea on what may be happening? I use Office XP and Trados 6.5 freelance.

After "cleanning up" there is no information on my file. What might be happening?

Direct link Reply with quote

Louise Dupont  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:09
Member (2004)
English to French
In the mean time... Jan 17, 2006

to clean your text you can use the cleaning macro in word. Go under "Macro" in Word and select "tw4winClean.Main" and execute. All source text will dissapear and leave you only the target text.

Just remember that this will not update your TM if you made some modifications without opening and closing the segment.

I don't know what is causing this error, but maybe someone else can help

Have a nice day!

[Edited at 2006-01-17 14:57]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench Clean Up

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs