Mobile menu

Trados 2.6 parallel port dongle with USB adapter?
Thread poster: TransWolf
TransWolf
German to English
+ ...
Feb 7, 2006

I have a new notebook without a parallel (printer) port. There are USB to parallel adapters available. Has anyone successfully used the old parallel port dongle with this kind of adapter?

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Mar�a del Roc�o Abelleira Zatara�n
Local time: 21:22
English to Spanish
It doesn't work for me :( Mar 4, 2006

TransWolf wrote:

I have a new notebook without a parallel (printer) port. There are USB to parallel adapters available. Has anyone successfully used the old parallel port dongle with this kind of adapter?

Thanks

I have just bought an adaptor for parallel to usb port and I am very disappointed because it doesn't work...(the guy at the shop said chances were it wouldn't work, and he was right). I have read somewhere that you can get a new dongle for 50€ with the same license...I will do some research and I will let you know

Rocío

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2.6 parallel port dongle with USB adapter?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs