https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/43264-multiterm_extract_running_in_demo_mode.html

MultiTerm Extract running in demo mode
Thread poster: eva sturm
eva sturm
eva sturm
Local time: 23:58
English to German
+ ...
Mar 2, 2006

I bought MultiTerm 7.0.2.327 two months ago (!) MultiTerm Extract included, created a license and installed the programme, but I never got MultiTerm Extract to run properly.
I've read up in forum discussions and found out that other people have the same problem and it's true that whenever I tried to modify the installation and re-direct the wizard to the new license, I found that the old path to the Trados Freelance license showed up. So I tried to uninstall it copletely, copy and paste t
... See more
I bought MultiTerm 7.0.2.327 two months ago (!) MultiTerm Extract included, created a license and installed the programme, but I never got MultiTerm Extract to run properly.
I've read up in forum discussions and found out that other people have the same problem and it's true that whenever I tried to modify the installation and re-direct the wizard to the new license, I found that the old path to the Trados Freelance license showed up. So I tried to uninstall it copletely, copy and paste the new license into the old Trados Freelance license as it was suggested in one of the forums and re-installed it (several times, I may say).
Although this did not interfere with Translator's workbench and WinAlign etc. (I was a bit worried about that, really), it still had no effect on MultiTerm Extract - again: demo mode.
I'm running out of ideas!!! Anybody out there who can help me?
Collapse

eva sturm
eva sturm
Local time: 23:58
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
problem solved Mar 2, 2006

There must have been some mistake when creating the license. Trados support called me and we tried out a few things - after creating a new license, everything works fine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm Extract running in demo mode

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »