Rebecca Hendry
Rebecca Hendry  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 15:17
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 8, 2006

After creating a Multiterm Termbase, I used the batch print function in Word to create a printable dictionary. On doing so, I realised that some of the entries from the termbase had not printed.

On investigating the problem further, I realised that according to the termbase catalogue there are 63 entries, but a manual count results in 67 entries. So the last 4 entries in the termbase are not appearing in Word. I've played around with it a bit, and no matter how many extra entries
... See more
After creating a Multiterm Termbase, I used the batch print function in Word to create a printable dictionary. On doing so, I realised that some of the entries from the termbase had not printed.

On investigating the problem further, I realised that according to the termbase catalogue there are 63 entries, but a manual count results in 67 entries. So the last 4 entries in the termbase are not appearing in Word. I've played around with it a bit, and no matter how many extra entries I add to the termbase, the catalogue still shows a mere 63 entries. Term recognition is still working with these "missing" terms.

Any possible solutions would be much appreciated!

I am using Multiterm 7.1, Word 2002 and Windows XP.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Missing entries" in Multiterm

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »