Mobile menu

Workbench not running
Thread poster: Terejimenez

Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:03
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 25, 2006

I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without success and need to begin a project right the way.
Thanks a lot for your valuable help

Direct link Reply with quote

Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:03
German to Croatian
+ ...
Guessing May 25, 2006

Perhaps it is the registry problem. Check here:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench not running

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs