https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/48275-the_system_template_does_not_exist.html

The system template does not exist
Thread poster: mooneylane
mooneylane
mooneylane
English to Italian
May 26, 2006

I am receiving the following error when trying to use a word document with Trados. It works fine when I use an xml file instead of a word document.

Exception:
- source: TRADOS Job Execution Server
- stack: at Trados.LocalisationManager.JobExecutionServer.Helper.GetTmTemplate(String sourceLocale, String serverUrl, String loginId, String password, String userId, String orgID, String srcTemplate, String& tmTemplate,
... See more
I am receiving the following error when trying to use a word document with Trados. It works fine when I use an xml file instead of a word document.

Exception:
- source: TRADOS Job Execution Server
- stack: at Trados.LocalisationManager.JobExecutionServer.Helper.GetTmTemplate(String sourceLocale, String serverUrl, String loginId, String password, String userId, String orgID, String srcTemplate, String& tmTemplate, String& tmTemplateName, XmlTextWriter errorWriter)
at Trados.LocalisationManager.JobExecutionServer.Helper.CreateTm(String serverUrl, String loginId, String password, Int32 sourceLocale, String targetLocales, String orgID, String srcTemplate, String trgTM, String internalName, String container, CreateTmOption op, String JESUser, String JESPwd, XmlTextWriter errorWriter)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The system template does not exist

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »