Thread poster: Luca Tutino

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:56
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jun 7, 2006

Running WB 7.1.0.719 (Build 719) and TagEditor 7.1.0.719 (Build 720).

When I press the "Translate to Fuzzy" button or shortcut, it acts the same wayas "Set/Close next Open/Get" i.e. it stops also on 100% TUs.

This is very annoying on highly repetitive jobs. I recall it working fine in past projects.

Any help?

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxIanW
German to English
+ ...
Click on the Workbench Jun 7, 2006

Hi Luca,

This happens occasionally. Just click your mouse on the Workbench itself and things should return to normal.

All the best

Ian

Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Did not work Jun 7, 2006

Clicking on WB did not help.

I thought I had solved it by selecting a checkbox in the options, something like "do not check tags when translating to fuzzy".

But now the problem is back again without any apparent good reason.

I should probably add that I am also using MultiTerm iX 6.2.0.287.

[Edited at 2006-06-08 00:31]

Languageman  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:56
German to English
+ ...
Work-around Aug 1, 2008

I just stumbled on this old thread as I have the same problem. I don't have a good solution (hence why I was looking!), but I have discovered a work-around:

To 'reactivate' translate-to-fuzzy simply close the memory (File -> Close) and reopen it.

Hope that helps someone!

Regards,

Stephen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor "Translate to Fuzzy" stops on 100% TUs

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs