Fonts still change!!
Thread poster: Francisco Mar Rubio
Francisco Mar Rubio  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:51
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 17, 2006

Hello everybody:

I read all the forum topics on this issue. No help. I changed the style, I did this Ctrl+Space bar thing, I translated everything and then run Translate document on a fresh original document, nothing. Always this damm Times New Roman font. Any help? I will try with TagEditor.

Direct link Reply with quote

Christian Schoenberg  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:51
Member (2004)
Danish to English
+ ...
Editing the exported text file? Jun 17, 2006

Dear Francisco,

You may already have tried this, but here goes...

Export the TM to a text file. Open the text file, delete all the font tags in the beginning of that file - the first many lines. Then create a new TM, and import that file. That might work....

Christian Schoenberg

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fonts still change!!

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs