Thread poster: Laurent Slowack
Laurent Slowack
Laurent Slowack  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:58
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 27, 2006

Though I have a full version 7, I cannot get it from demo mode to normal operation.
The license file I found gives me a number of numbers; which one I cannot make out is the license number, neither where to install it. Any help is welcome.

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:58
Member (2003)
German to French
Licence Manager Jun 27, 2006

Laurent Slowack wrote:

Though I have a full version 7, I cannot get it from demo mode to normal operation.
The license file I found gives me a number of numbers; which one I cannot make out is the license number, neither where to install it. Any help is welcome.

Hi Laurent,

In the Trados Workbench, go tot Help, About, and in the window that shows, click the Licence Manager. There, you should be able to browse your HDD to select the licence file.

HTH,
Sylvain

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

License number Trados 7.0.0 build 615

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »