Mobile menu

Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision
Thread poster: magry

magry  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:00
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2006

I bought Trados 6.5 Freelance a couple of years ago. I encountered diffculties during installation and never went back to it until now.
I run Translator's Workbench following the instructions. There were only a few basic language options to choose from and mine (Polish) was not listed. I remebered setting the correct language pair during installation but, just in case, I removed the software and reinstalled it making sure that I enter English and Polish.
This time not only Polish was missing from the very basic list but also instead of previous two choices - MultitermX and Muliterm5 (Trados 5) only Multiterm 5(Trados5) option comes up.
Has anyone had similar problem?

[Edited at 2006-07-01 12:24]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs