Mobile menu

Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision
Thread poster: magry

magry  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:57
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2006

I bought Trados 6.5 Freelance a couple of years ago. I encountered diffculties during installation and never went back to it until now.
I run Translator's Workbench following the instructions. There were only a few basic language options to choose from and mine (Polish) was not listed. I remebered setting the correct language pair during installation but, just in case, I removed the software and reinstalled it making sure that I enter English and Polish.
This time not only Polish was missing from the very basic list but also instead of previous two choices - MultitermX and Muliterm5 (Trados 5) only Multiterm 5(Trados5) option comes up.
Has anyone had similar problem?

[Edited at 2006-07-01 12:24]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs