Mobile menu

Tsearch with sdlx 2004
Thread poster: Rafał Kwiatkowski

Rafał Kwiatkowski  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
German to Polish
+ ...
Jul 2, 2006

Have Tsearch 1.0, trados 6.5 and sdlx 2004. I have some old projects in mdb files and want to export these to xls or csv or even tmw format, cause then i will use the whole translation memory i have in every cat app. But i can't do it properly. Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
mdb to itd to Excel Jul 4, 2006

Using the Maintain program you can save an MDB TM as an ITD (SDL Edit) file, and then use SDL Utilities to export it to Excel.

Or you can export directly from MDB as a text file (delimited), and import into Excel.

Using Maintain you can also export to Trados txt format and import it into Workbench.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tsearch with sdlx 2004

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs