Mobile menu

SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm ?MultiTerm Convert?
Thread poster: xxxVadney
German to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2006

Hello, again.

Two MultiTerm Questions:

1) Does anyone have a quickie, 10-step method of converting my Trados 5.0 MultiTerm glossaries to SDL Trados Multiterm 2006?

2) On my SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm pulldown menu I have a feature called MultiTerm Convert. But when I attempt to use it, I get the message that it can't find a licence for the product. Did I overlook something at the time of installation or is this another trick by SDL Trados to get us to purchase an additional utility?

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Local time: 14:40
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Why, call John!... Jul 6, 2006

No, dont, just kidding (g).

MultiTerm Convert is a part of the latest MultiTerm version (7.0.0 Build 315), i.e. it's not an extra. So either you do not have the latest version of it all, or there's something fishy about your license file.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm ?MultiTerm Convert?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs