Terminology Manager and Keyboard Layout
Thread poster: xxxVadney
xxxVadney
German to English
+ ...
Jul 12, 2006

Good morning!

I have recently installed SDL Trados 2006 and Terminology Manager.

I have my system setup so that my keyboard is US International and I can type all the diacritical marks (accents etc.) I need and this works fine in every other application I use but it does not work in Terminology Manager.

For example, when I normally type Gerät in Terminology Manager I get Ger"at (in my set-up I type Ger+"+at to get Gerät).

Does anyone know how I can fix this so that TM works like all of my other programs?

Thanks,

Harold

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Terminology Manager and Keyboard Layout

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums