Mobile menu

SDLX Lite - Can't click on New Translation Help!
Thread poster: vdepauw
Local time: 05:29
English to French
+ ...
Jul 24, 2006

Hi guys,

I'm starting to use SDLX Lite, well trying... I have got two manuals saying that I have to click on New Translation in order to create a new translation project, but the new translation bit doesn't seem to work, it appears in grey and not in black
Does anyone know why?

Thanks a lot for your help, catch you later.

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Digel  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:29
English to German
+ ...
You cannot create translation projects in SDLX Lite Jul 24, 2006

Hi "vdepau",

Since you are using the Lite version of SDLX you will not be able to create translation projects. This version is meant only for translating itd translation files that have been created with a full version.

However, you can download the full version from the SDL web site and use all functions for an evaluation period of 30 days.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Local time: 05:29
English to French
+ ...
Thanks Jul 24, 2006

OK, thanks a lot. I will try and download the full version then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX Lite - Can't click on New Translation Help!

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs