Problems cleaning InDesign CS2 files in Tag Editor 7.5
Thread poster: Maria Emilia Gonzalez Saua

Maria Emilia Gonzalez Saua
Argentina
Local time: 16:00
English to Spanish
Jul 28, 2006

I have been working in a file created in InDesign CS2. Apparently, the only Trados that admits this version of InDesign is Trados 7.1 onwards. I finally managed to work on Trados 7.5 and finished the text without a problem.
But, when I tried to cleanup the file, I got an error saying: "File not found or not in InDesing CS2 format"
I've been trying to find a solution, but have not had luck. And I have to deliver the files in 2 hours. Does anyone know what I can do?????

Direct link Reply with quote

tectranslate ITS GmbH
Local time: 21:00
German
+ ...
It's documented in the SDL Knowledge Base Jul 28, 2006

Hello Maria,

here's why you get the error message and what you can do about it:

http://sdl.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sdl.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1789

HTH,
Benjamin

Maria Emilia Gonzalez Saua
Argentina
Local time: 16:00
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot Jul 28, 2006

I have sent all the information to my agency so that the clean the files, since I do not have the original .INX file. I really appreciate your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems cleaning InDesign CS2 files in Tag Editor 7.5

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs