Mobile menu

TRADOS 5.5 Tag Editor - How do I change the font colour?
Thread poster: Anaviva
Anaviva  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:03
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 2, 2006

Due to visual problems that I have, I have my computer configured so that I can work with white text on a black background. Most programs don't seem to have a problem with that, but I can't work out how to change the colour settings in TRADOS 5.5 Freelance. I only really use TRADOS with Word XP and Tag Editor.

In Word, I would like to know how to change the colour of the source text background and target text background. Currnetly, they appear as blue and pale yellow respectively but the text is white so I can hardly see it on these backgrounds.

In Tag Editor, when I'm in Edit mode, all I can see on the screen are the tags and everything else is black. The source and target segments open fine, but I can's see any of the other text in the document (I guess that the dicument font is configured as black somewhere).

It really is tiring me out and I'd appreciate it if someone could help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:03
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Moved the topic... Aug 7, 2006

to SDL Trados Support forum.
Please use this forum for all Trados related questions.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 5.5 Tag Editor - How do I change the font colour?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs