Thread poster: Kerstin Roland
Kerstin Roland
Kerstin Roland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:43
Member (2003)
German to English
Aug 5, 2006

I am having difficulty using multiple termbases. MultiTerm shows both termbases that I would like to use as open, however I only get hits on the first termbase opened. The second termbase returns the message "No target term available in MultiTerm entry".

Solutions PLEASE!

MultiTerm 7.1.0.361 (Build 361)

Thanks so much!

[Edited at 2006-08-05 15:44]

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 18:43
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
No target term available in MultiTerm entry Aug 6, 2006

Are you sure the second MT is Ok per se? Looks like you gewt this kind of response from it anyhow.... So I would rebuild it or have a closer lookat it anyhow...

Kerstin Roland
Kerstin Roland  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:43
Member (2003)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Termbases working separately Aug 7, 2006

Thank you for your reply, Vito.

However, when I use only one termbase at a time, they work fine. It is only when I have two open at the same time, that the first open I opened works properly, while the second one does not display the target term.

I have gone through all the recommended steps in terms of "projects" and in settings".

Kind regards,
Kerstin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Difficulty using multiple termbases

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »