Running MultiTerm 7 under a LUA
Thread poster: Jonathan Lukens
Jonathan Lukens  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:05
Russian to English
+ ...
Aug 30, 2006

Hi all,

I've had a lot of problems with malware and software conflicts recently, so last weekend I reinstalled Windows XP (Media Center Edition), and at the suggestion of a friend who is a software engineer, set up an Administrator account for installing software and a separate User account for actually working. I am told that this yields very good results in preventing any problems with the Windows registry, but it also seems to disable all macros in Office applications. Thus, I've been translating in TagEditor ( instead of word, but even then under the LUA MultiTerm ( won't work. Everything works fine under the Administrator account. Does anyone know how to enable macros for selected programs, or have other ideas in case it is not a matter of macros being disabled?
Thanks, Jonathan

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Running MultiTerm 7 under a LUA

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs