SLD TRADOS 2006 v. 7.5.0 => Unable to download
Thread poster: José Salkeld

José Salkeld
Local time: 14:23
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 1, 2006

Dear Colleagues-

I've now tried twice to download TRADOS 2006 Freelance Inst version 7.5.0 but keep getting an error message apparently coming from my computer:

The file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose "Close" to terminate the application.

Would anyone out there be able to shed some light on what it might be going wrong and kindly offer advice to find a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote
Suzanne Blangsted  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:23
Danish to English
+ ...
SDL Trados Sep 1, 2006

I had problems also. I wanted to download and open from my PC, but it just didn't work out, so I ran the installer from "their site" by not saving it - just clicked on "run". I am still having a lot of problems and wish I could get my money back and "just" stay with the Trados I had before.

I hope you can get the download and then tell me how it works by contacting me directly.

I removed the program and reinstalled it now twice, but things just are not going right. I am about to give up and "swallow" the money I spent.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SLD TRADOS 2006 v. 7.5.0 => Unable to download

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs