Problem with Trados Workbench (Mod: Layout changes)
Thread poster: Sandra Kukla
Sandra Kukla
Sandra Kukla
Spain
Local time: 20:17
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 21, 2006

Hi, everybody,
Out of nowhere, i've started getting a problem with my Trados (7.0.0.615) or with MS Word, i don't know exactly.
Well, i'll try to explain myself. I was translating with Trados and everythig was fine, the original sentence up and the translated one right below it. Then i pushed the button "Set/Close next Open/Get (as alwase) and suddenly all my text (75 pages) turned into different layout.
The original sentence and the translated one are in the same line separ
... See more
Hi, everybody,
Out of nowhere, i've started getting a problem with my Trados (7.0.0.615) or with MS Word, i don't know exactly.
Well, i'll try to explain myself. I was translating with Trados and everythig was fine, the original sentence up and the translated one right below it. Then i pushed the button "Set/Close next Open/Get (as alwase) and suddenly all my text (75 pages) turned into different layout.
The original sentence and the translated one are in the same line separated only by tags and i have no idea how can i change it the way it used to be.
May be someone could help me please.

Thank you in advance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-09-21 21:09]
Collapse

Stefan de Boeck (X)
Stefan de Boeck (X)  Identity Verified
Belgium
English to Dutch
+ ...
the end Sep 22, 2006

i think you have just finished translating your text. all is fine. you can -if you're ready- clean up.

Lurdes Pons
Lurdes Pons
Spain
English to Catalan
+ ...
hidden text Sep 22, 2006

Hi,
You can try and go to Word-->Herramientas-->Opciones-->Ver and uncheck the box "texto oculto".

I hope it helps
Lurdes

Sandra Kukla
Sandra Kukla
Spain
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Sep 29, 2006

Thank you for your help!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Trados Workbench (Mod: Layout changes)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »