Thread poster: Angela&Claudio

Angela&Claudio
Italy
Local time: 14:49
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 25, 2006

Hello.
This is probably very silly but it is driving me crazy. I'm working with Trados, I accidentally pushed a key or clicked something, I don't know, and now everytime I want to close a segment and go on to the next one I get this beep sort of sound, I don't even know how to call it, it's the sound you get when you receive a new e-mail.
What did I do? How can I stop that?
I don't even know what is the right forum to post this, I hope someone can help me.

Direct link Reply with quote

Maurizio Spagnuolo  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:49
English to Italian
Term Recognition Sep 25, 2006

Looks like you should deselect Term Recognition, under Options.
It should work.
M.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Beep when passing to the next segment

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs