https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/56254-any_experience_upgrading_from_trados_55_to_freelance_2006.html

Any experience upgrading from Trados 5.5. to Freelance 2006?
Thread poster: Nicole Klingenberg
Nicole Klingenberg
Nicole Klingenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:52
English to German
Sep 27, 2006

I'm thinking of upgrading my 5.5 version with Trados Freelance 2006. Should you have any experience with this, I would appreciate it very much if you could share your experience.
As there's a current promotion until Friday this week, any info beforehand would be great.
If possible, it would be great if you could also send me an e-mail copy of your answer : [email protected]
Thanks a million in advance!<
... See more
I'm thinking of upgrading my 5.5 version with Trados Freelance 2006. Should you have any experience with this, I would appreciate it very much if you could share your experience.
As there's a current promotion until Friday this week, any info beforehand would be great.
If possible, it would be great if you could also send me an e-mail copy of your answer : [email protected]
Thanks a million in advance!
Nicole Klingenberg

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-09-28 05:00]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any experience upgrading from Trados 5.5. to Freelance 2006?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »