Any experience upgrading from Trados 5.5. to Freelance 2006?
Thread poster: Nicole Klingenberg
Nicole Klingenberg
Nicole Klingenberg  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:07
English to German
Sep 27, 2006

I'm thinking of upgrading my 5.5 version with Trados Freelance 2006. Should you have any experience with this, I would appreciate it very much if you could share your experience.
As there's a current promotion until Friday this week, any info beforehand would be great.
If possible, it would be great if you could also send me an e-mail copy of your answer : [email protected]
Thanks a million in advance!<
... See more
I'm thinking of upgrading my 5.5 version with Trados Freelance 2006. Should you have any experience with this, I would appreciate it very much if you could share your experience.
As there's a current promotion until Friday this week, any info beforehand would be great.
If possible, it would be great if you could also send me an e-mail copy of your answer : [email protected]
Thanks a million in advance!
Nicole Klingenberg

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-09-28 05:00]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any experience upgrading from Trados 5.5. to Freelance 2006?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »