SDL Trados trial version doesnt get installed
Thread poster: jelly_gill

jelly_gill  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:34
Member (2006)
English to Panjabi
+ ...
Oct 25, 2006

HI friends....... with great difficulty and after 10 hours patience, I downloaded 264 MB worth trial version of SDL Trados via my dial up connection. When I tried to install it on my pc, I get an error message and installation doesnt start at all. Whats more, their site shows that file is worth 264 MB, and when the "download complete" msg came on my screen, and I right clicked the downloaded file and saw its properties, it showed the file is just 166 MB. 03 Months ago, I did the same thing, and that time also this file was not installed. Can any one help.

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Local time: 20:04
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Send me a private post Oct 25, 2006

---with your adress and I'll burn you a CDROM.

Trying to download this kind of sizes is a questionable proposition. But then again, I have a DFSL flat rate (g). And having the latest never hurt.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados trial version doesnt get installed

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs