Mobile menu

Double entries while converting Multiterm 5 into Multiterm iX
Thread poster: RWSTranslation

Local time: 20:09
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Nov 1, 2006

I would like to convert a Multiterm 5 database into a Multiterm iX by using the Multiterm converson tool. After finishing the conversion, I had a look in the created xml file and I found out that all the entries have been duplicated. If I import this xml file into a new created iX database, all entries would be duplicated as well. Did anybody have the same experience? I would be glad, if somebody could send me a solution for this problem.

Direct link Reply with quote

Silvia Oviedo Lopez  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
Check conversion definition Nov 17, 2006

I'd check the options you selected during the conversion. Or try converting it again making sure everything is right.
MultiTerm allows you to search for and delete duplicate entries.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Double entries while converting Multiterm 5 into Multiterm iX

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs