Mobile menu

tags that do not clean after twin4.clean macro
Thread poster: zulemaf
Local time: 16:28
English to Spanish
Nov 4, 2006

Can anyone help me with this? I have a pretty big rtf file to clean up. I cleaned it with Trados clena-up function first: As there were tags and original text still there, I applied the above macro, that had always solved the problem. But not this time. Is there any further alternative? Just one tag has been left, all the rest (tags and original text) was erased. Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Heike Behl, Ph.D.  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:28
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Just delete it Nov 5, 2006

In Word, you need to hold down the Shift button, then you can simply delete any left-over Trados code.

Annoying, isn't it?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

tags that do not clean after twin4.clean macro

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs