Mobile menu

linking termbase with TWB in trados 7
Thread poster: Mary Murata

Mary Murata  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:53
Japanese to English
Nov 6, 2006

Working in trados 7, I have been trying to link a multiterm termbase with the TWB , but when I go to Term recognition>termbase to select the termbase, the drop down menu for "Multiterm version" is blank.
When I click "browse" to locate a termbase TWB "encounters a problem" and crashes.

I have looked in help and according to the help files I should have a choice of possible versions of multiterm to select from in the drop down menu (which I did with trados 6.5) but here it is just blank.

Also, can any one tell me how I can reformat my old termbases from Multiterm 5, to use them in the new version.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

linking termbase with TWB in trados 7

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs