Mobile menu

TagEditor crashes when saving target as...
Thread poster: Corinne Züger

Corinne Züger  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 16:51
Spanish to German
+ ...
Nov 17, 2006

Sometimes, when I have finished my translation in TagEditor (source document Word) and I want to save the target (Word), I get an error message:
"TRADOS TagEditor a rencontré un problème et doit fermer. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour le désagrément encouru..."
(In the report I encounter "tradoswordbinaryfile.dll", perhaps problem file??). It seems to be a problem with Word. I can't get my document cleaned. This is very worrying me as I cannot save the document cleaned...
I work with Trados/SDL 7, but have had the same problem also when using Trados 6. I work with Office XP 2002.

Any idea what the problem ist?
Thanks a lot...

Direct link Reply with quote

eirinn  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
Any luck so far? Feb 28, 2007

I have that too, with a Word file. I have Office 2003.

Corinne Züger  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Spanish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes... Feb 28, 2007

... I could solve it directly with SDL Support.

It's question reference 061116-000034, I am not sure if it's open to everybody on the SDL site. Otherwise I can copy the conversation I had in a file and send it to you (if I get your e-mail address).

It was a problem about fixing errors.

Corinne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor crashes when saving target as...

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs