Ok. So I have installed the software and have actually completed a project in TagEditor, would you believe. Now I have a project in Word, from English to Greek, the software works fine on my desktop computer, but presents the problem in the subject field on my laptop. I have to go on working on the laptop for the time being and I am going spare trying to figure out what to do. Bear in mind that I tried to change the non-Unicode language in the Regional and language setting, with no obvious results.
Any ideas? Anyone?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.