Mobile menu

Problems with Trados Multiterm - Server version
Thread poster: Mary Murphy
Mary Murphy  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:57
German to English
Jan 8, 2007

I'm trying to convert and import an Excel file into MultiTerm (server version - Trados 6.5). I go through all the steps, but am not having much luck. I know the question is very general - but I can't pin down what the problem is.

Are there any tried and tested Multitermusers out there?

Is it possible to convert a bilingual glossary into a multilingal glossary? I tried and although the new glossary includes Spanish in the name and description, when I open it up there is no Spanish.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:57
English to German
+ ...
Moving the topic... Jan 8, 2007 SDL Trados Support - please use this forum to post topics related to SDL and/or Trados.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Trados Multiterm - Server version

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs