Mobile menu

Fix document does not work...
Thread poster: hatipovic
Local time: 18:42
German to Bosnian
+ ...
Jan 9, 2007

look at this Screen shot here:

Earlier I could repair that with the command "Fix Document", but now suddenly it is not working, what is missing?

Direct link Reply with quote

Satu Ilva  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:42
English to Finnish
+ ...
What's the problem exactly? Jan 10, 2007

I'd like to help, but I see no error on the screenshot, and the tags are all right as far as I can tell. What is the problem you're getting? Segments won't open, error message? If so, what is the message and when does it appear (what were you trying to do)?

As a side note, what I do see is a text that badly needed cleaning up before segmentation and TM translation. Lines are cut with hard line breaks, breaking up sentences and sprinkling bits of headings into the text - you really should fix these problems before translation so as to produce a TM that's worth having.

Just a thought.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fix document does not work...

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs