Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
MultiTerm: blank input form (no input fields)
Thread poster: DE-EN-xl8
OneTa
OneTa  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 00:14
Japanese to English
+ ...
Same issue for a Different Reason (Unresolved) Sep 30, 2013

I was met with the same issue for a different reason.
The issue is still unresolved.

When I attempted to make a new entry, multiterm required installation of Java ™ Runtime Environment 6 Update 26. However, after the installation, I was met with an error of "APPLET tag missing CODE parameter". As a result(?), no input field of the new multiterm entry was displayed.
I had uninstalled all other Java versions and the security level had been configured to the lowest.
... See more
I was met with the same issue for a different reason.
The issue is still unresolved.

When I attempted to make a new entry, multiterm required installation of Java ™ Runtime Environment 6 Update 26. However, after the installation, I was met with an error of "APPLET tag missing CODE parameter". As a result(?), no input field of the new multiterm entry was displayed.
I had uninstalled all other Java versions and the security level had been configured to the lowest.

Many thanks for your guidance in advance.

[Edited at 2013-09-30 08:51 GMT]
Collapse

Tania Pires
Tania Pires  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 17:14
Member (2013)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Problem solved Oct 17, 2013

I had the same issue after a recent Java update. Just uninstalled the latest version of Java and now Multiterm is working fine again.
Thanks for posting this!

Catherine Zakhanevitch
Catherine Zakhanevitch  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 18:14
English to French
+ ...
Problem solved - simple java security setting adjustment Jan 31, 2014

Thank you allysonroad, one sentence, VERY simple, and that worked at last! I've lost so much time already with complicated and conflicting procedures and frustration of loosing time by not being able to make entries in term bases!

I just adjusted the security setting to medium and it works!!!! As simple as that...
THANK YOU!!!

Arianne Farah
Arianne Farah  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:14
Member (2008)
English to French
Ditto Feb 7, 2014

I ran into this problem a few weeks ago and finally went searching for an answer.

I tried the first few solutions and none worked for me, until I simply deleted the latest Java update (Java update 7 I believe), and it fixed everything. (I tried updating & changing security to medium before and that didn't work for me).

I'm using Trados 2011 in Windows 8.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm: blank input form (no input fields)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »