Tomas Hruz
Tomas Hruz  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 13:35
English to Slovak
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

Hi there,

my Workbench in SDL Trados 7 can not recognize 2-digit acronyms included in termbase of MultiTerm iX. Could you let me know how we could solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Tomas

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
clarifying questions Feb 16, 2007

my Workbench in SDL Trados 7 can not recognize 2-digit acronyms included in termbase of MultiTerm iX.

Does it recognize the rest?
You sure it's 2-Digit acronyms? First of all, I never heard of numeric acronyms, plus if it is indeed a number, TRADOS would just pass it on as is.

Regards

smo

[Edited at 2007-02-16 14:52]

Tomas Hruz
Tomas Hruz  Identity Verified
Slovakia
English to Slovak
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem with 2-character acronyms in MultiTerm iX Feb 19, 2007

Hello,

thank you for your reply. Yes, you are right. I really meant 2-character acronyms. The MultiTerm recognizes everything else and it ignores only those. Do you have any idea, what is wrong? Thank you.

Tomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with 2-digit acronyms in MultiTerm iX

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »