Cannot add or edit entries in MultiTerm 7
Thread poster: Spiros Doikas

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:20
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

I have imported a glossary (converted with Convert from Excel) and it works fine as far as searching is concerned. When I try to add or edit an entry, text is not entered in the fields. I even tried creating a new termbase catalogue and a new termbase from scratch, but nothing changed. I can still add entries with Word shorcuts (Ctrl+Shift+M).

MultiTerm 7.0.1.320

Screenshot below:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1025/scr899705gn6.png

Direct link Reply with quote

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 05:20
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
clic on... Feb 16, 2007

(your Multiterm)

the word "term" (Under "Greek"), and you'll see a small dot. Next, click on that dot. You'll be able to edit the entry.

I hope it works. It has happened to me.

Regards

Clarisa

Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:20
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved but... Feb 17, 2007

It appears I have to repeat this procedure for each and every edit I add... is there a way to simply edit without all the fuss?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot add or edit entries in MultiTerm 7

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs