Thread poster: Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:10
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

I have imported a glossary (converted with Convert from Excel) and it works fine as far as searching is concerned. When I try to add or edit an entry, text is not entered in the fields. I even tried creating a new termbase catalogue and a new termbase from scratch, but nothing changed. I can still add entries with Word shorcuts (Ctrl+Shift+M).

MultiTerm 7.0.1.320

Screensh
... See more
I have imported a glossary (converted with Convert from Excel) and it works fine as far as searching is concerned. When I try to add or edit an entry, text is not entered in the fields. I even tried creating a new termbase catalogue and a new termbase from scratch, but nothing changed. I can still add entries with Word shorcuts (Ctrl+Shift+M).

MultiTerm 7.0.1.320

Screenshot below:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1025/scr899705gn6.png
Collapse

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:10
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
clic on... Feb 16, 2007

(your Multiterm)

the word "term" (Under "Greek"), and you'll see a small dot. Next, click on that dot. You'll be able to edit the entry.

I hope it works. It has happened to me.

Regards

Clarisa

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:10
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved but... Feb 17, 2007

It appears I have to repeat this procedure for each and every edit I add... is there a way to simply edit without all the fuss?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot add or edit entries in MultiTerm 7

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »