Thread poster: lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
Local time: 14:11
Japanese to English
+ ...
Feb 19, 2007

Hi
I recently purchased TRADOS 2006 freelance. (I'm new to CAT tools). The package lists says that Multiterm 7 installer comes with this version but when I checked it wasn't there. I opened the translator's workbench-->options-->term recognition options where I could see only multiterm 5.5 but couldn't find multiterm 7. What's the differences bet' these two and what shd I do to get multiterm 7?

Thanks in advance
Lavanya

Attila Piróth
Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:11
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Separate download Feb 19, 2007

lavanya sriram wrote:

I recently purchased TRADOS 2006 freelance. (I'm new to CAT tools). The package lists says that Multiterm 7 installer comes with this version but when I checked it wasn't there.

Multiterm 7 is indeed part of the package: you can download it separately from your account at the SDL website. The filename is DC-MT7-UG-02-EN.zip.
Hope this helps,
Attila

lavanya sriram
lavanya sriram
Local time: 14:11
Japanese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thankyou Feb 19, 2007

Thakyou Attila.....will try this

Camila Oliveira
Camila Oliveira
United States
Local time: 00:11
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Portuguese missing? Feb 22, 2007

Hi All,

I successfully downloaded the multiterm 7. Nonetheless, I could not find "Portuguese" there... only other major languages. Any tip on how to add Portuguese? I have not found any easy "add" feature.

Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 7

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »