Mobile menu

Multiterm crashing when importing
Thread poster: iamsara

Local time: 00:29
English to Spanish
Feb 24, 2007

Hi, I´m using Multiterm 7 and SDL FL 7.1 and I ususlly convert excel file with the same impot definicion fuileHi, I´m using Multiterm 7 and SDL FL 7.1 and I usually convert excel file with the same conversion session file (xcd). Actually, the headings of the excel files are always the same since I use the same file and only delete/add the terms. It always worked fine, until my last import, which crashes in the final reorganization of terms when importing to the actual termbase.

Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

Florence B  Identity Verified
Member (2002)
English to French
+ ...
Clean the fan? Feb 24, 2007

Maybe a silly answer - but last time it happened to me, it was one of the signs of dust on the cpu fan (and some other signs, like Trados getting slower and slower). I have been told by the shop that Pentium 4 -s should be cleaned every 3 months.
Now it could also be anything else, that's just a possibility...

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm crashing when importing

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs