Thread poster: MDT Studio
MDT Studio
Argentina
Local time: 04:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 15, 2007

Hello,

I`m using TagEditor for the 1st time and I cannot find this in the manual.

When using TagEditor in "edit" mode, I thought that translated segments which were fuzzy matches would appear in magenta colour, while 100% matches would be green, but this is not happening. Is this normal? Is there any way I can set the colours to visualize my bilingual file better while I am translating?

Note: the setting for translated text colours in Workbench is as set by default (100% match: green, fuzzy match: magenta). I thought this also applied to TagEditor.

Best regards,
Monica

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translated text colours in TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs