How to open a termbase in Multi term?
Thread poster: Dilshod Madolimov

Dilshod Madolimov  Identity Verified
Uzbekistan
Local time: 09:54
English to Uzbek
+ ...
Mar 16, 2007

The client sent me the termbase (.txt format). But I don't know how to open it in Multi term? Please, don't advise to look through handbooks or tutorials. Just say how you do yourself, I mean what to do first, second etc. Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Daniel Meier  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:54
English to German
+ ...
Import Mar 16, 2007

Dilshod Madolimov wrote:

The client sent me the termbase (.txt format). But I don't know how to open it in Multi term? Please, don't advise to look through handbooks or tutorials. Just say how you do yourself, I mean what to do first, second etc. Thanks in advance!

The txt format means you have to import this file into a termbase. The steps how to do this depend on both your and your client´s MultiTerm version.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to open a termbase in Multi term?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs