Mobile menu

TradosMultiTerm7: Read only?
Thread poster: impossibile
English to Italian
Mar 17, 2007

I am using Trados for the first time (Trados 7 Freelance and MultiTerm Desktop 7) and I am doing some practical exercises (tutorials) in order to familiarise myself with the applications. I seem to have a problem with MultiTerm: after successfully creating and defining a termbase, when I go to the Entry>Add menu, I am unable to populate the fields. If I try to do that, I get an error message saying that "the field is read-only". Can anyone out there tell me what I am doing wrong? Many thanks in advance.

NOTE: please ignore this posting, I have just found a previous posting in this very forum that answers my question!

[Edited at 2007-03-17 22:20]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TradosMultiTerm7: Read only?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs