TagEditor not scrolling correctly...
Thread poster: Jabberwock

Jabberwock  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 19:15
Member (2004)
English to Polish
Mar 25, 2007

I have a problem with TagEditor: whenever I search for a term, after a while the selected text is not displayed any more (it is hidden below the window lower edge). Resizing the window does not help at all...

Anyone experiencing the same? Any solutions?

[Edited at 2007-03-25 12:24]

Direct link Reply with quote

Romuald Pawlikowski  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Similar problem when spellchecking Mar 26, 2007

I have a similar problem when spell checking quite large ttx files. The potential problems are highlighted below the lower screen margin. So they are not visible I have not found any solution yet. This problem occurs in SDL Trados 2006.

tectranslate ITS GmbH
German
+ ...
Same problem Mar 27, 2007

I have experienced the same problem quite a few times. Unfortunately, I don't know a solution for this.

B

Jabberwock  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Basic stuff? Mar 27, 2007

At least I know it's not to do with my display settings or something like that.

Still, the problem puzzles me. This is very basic interface stuff, second semester of the programming school... And we're talking n-th version of the global leading software here.

Maybe nobody with paid support account complained about it? Quite a few people here suspect that support requests from people without the paid package go straight to the Junk folder...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor not scrolling correctly...

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs