Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 19:16
Member (2004)
English to Polish
SITE LOCALIZER
Mar 25, 2007

I have a problem with TagEditor: whenever I search for a term, after a while the selected text is not displayed any more (it is hidden below the window lower edge). Resizing the window does not help at all...

Anyone experiencing the same? Any solutions?

[Edited at 2007-03-25 12:24]

Romuald Pawlikowski
Romuald Pawlikowski  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Similar problem when spellchecking Mar 26, 2007

I have a similar problem when spell checking quite large ttx files. The potential problems are highlighted below the lower screen margin. So they are not visible I have not found any solution yet. This problem occurs in SDL Trados 2006.

tectranslate ITS GmbH
tectranslate ITS GmbH
German
+ ...
Same problem Mar 27, 2007

I have experienced the same problem quite a few times. Unfortunately, I don't know a solution for this.

B

Jaroslaw Michalak
Jaroslaw Michalak  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Basic stuff? Mar 27, 2007

At least I know it's not to do with my display settings or something like that.

Still, the problem puzzles me. This is very basic interface stuff, second semester of the programming school... And we're talking n-th version of the global leading software here.

Maybe nobody with paid support account complained about it? Quite a few people here suspect that support requests from people without the paid package go straight to the Junk folder...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor not scrolling correctly...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »