Multiterm error 2147467261
Thread poster: Maria Emilia Gonzalez Saua

Maria Emilia Gonzalez Saua
Argentina
Local time: 06:00
English to Spanish
Mar 26, 2007

Hi! I´m trying to start a project with Tag Editor and Multiterm and eveything looks fine until I try to upload the Multiterm database.
I have successfully created the DB (in Multiterm 7), but when I select I come across the following message: “The selected Term Information Provider returned the following error: (-2147467261): (null).
I found a similar thread here in Proz but the suggestions did not work.
Could the problem be related to the fact that I have upgraded my system to Windows Vista???
The Workbench and tag Editor are working fine, and, as far as creating and updated a DB goes... Multiterm is working fine too.
thanks a lot for the help.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm error 2147467261

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums