Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 03:20
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2007

Start of mainsegment not found...

The only ref I could find was www.1x1y.com.cn :}. As I do not do mandarin, it did not help.

Any suggestions - one of the rtf files is for sure corrupted in some queer way, but maybe somebody can tell me, what to look for.
It's WinAlign Version 7.x Freelance (probabyl unimportant). Next to the two RTF files, who dont, I have about 10 who do align...

In the mean time, I'll recreate the two offenders...
TiA

Vito

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 03:20
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found it... Mar 27, 2007

There's something like this in the source file

{1><1}

in other words, darn footnotes...

Vito

PS: there was not just one, there were four. It's actually the sloppy work on my side, that probably caused it, because I did not destroy them completely (the TRADOS bookmarks were still there). I have a gut feeling, WinAlign would handle them correctly, but their body was missing.

[Edited at 2007-03-27 19:49]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign Error 33203

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs