Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 18:53
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2007

Start of mainsegment not found...

The only ref I could find was www.1x1y.com.cn :}. As I do not do mandarin, it did not help.

Any suggestions - one of the rtf files is for sure corrupted in some queer way, but maybe somebody can tell me, what to look for.
It's WinAlign Version 7.x Freelance (probabyl unimportant). Next to the two RTF files, who dont, I have about 10 who do align...

In the mean time, I'll recreate the two offenders...
TiA

Vito

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 18:53
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Found it... Mar 27, 2007

There's something like this in the source file

{1><1}

in other words, darn footnotes...

Vito

PS: there was not just one, there were four. It's actually the sloppy work on my side, that probably caused it, because I did not destroy them completely (the TRADOS bookmarks were still there). I have a gut feeling, WinAlign would handle them correctly, but their body was missing.

[Edited at 2007-03-27 19:49]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign Error 33203

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums