Mobile menu

help TM suddently not working am using Workbench for a Word document
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:24
French to English
Apr 4, 2007

version Trados Freelance 2006
help I'm translating a Word doc with workbench and it's been working fine but I accidentally clicked "Clear" on the Tools, Concordance button, and now the TM is not working ie when I translate a similar or identical sentence the translated segment does not appear in Green and it has been working well, I think it's because of what I did with the Concordance button!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:24
English to German
+ ...
More details, please Apr 4, 2007

Hi Jenny,
All the Clear button in the Concordance window does is to clear its contents - there is no impact on the Word interface that I'm aware of.

Can you please describe the problem in some more detail?

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

help TM suddently not working am using Workbench for a Word document

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs