https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/70006-help_word_2002_%2B_trados_70.html

help word 2002 + Trados 7.0
Thread poster: Maria San Martin
Maria San Martin
Maria San Martin  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:35
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 5, 2007

Hello everyone,

I have just installed Trados in a new PC and there seems to be a problem with the document:

Although I have installed the TRADOS7 template and the Trados toolbar appears, as soon as I try to open a segment a prompt message appears:
"Macro not found or is desactivated due to macro security configuration" (equivalent in Spanish)

Ok, well, I try to change the macro security option to "no security" at all
and it won´t work.
... See more
Hello everyone,

I have just installed Trados in a new PC and there seems to be a problem with the document:

Although I have installed the TRADOS7 template and the Trados toolbar appears, as soon as I try to open a segment a prompt message appears:
"Macro not found or is desactivated due to macro security configuration" (equivalent in Spanish)

Ok, well, I try to change the macro security option to "no security" at all
and it won´t work.

What else can I try?

Thank you!!
Collapse

Jan Sundström
Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Sweden
English to Swedish
+ ...
Other security programs? Apr 5, 2007

Hi,

do you have other "security" programs installed, to prevent you computer from being hijacked, antivirus etc?
Try to disable them temporarily and see if it helps. If so, make sure you allow Office and Trados in their whitelist.

/Jan

Maria San Martin
Maria San Martin  Identity Verified
Member (2003)
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
unglaublich, aber wahr! Apr 5, 2007

Hello,

I got to solve the problem. I am not 100% sure if it was because I turned off the Panda Antivirus, or because I just
opened a second Trados key bar on the View option.

But it worked!!!

Thanks for the hint, it may have worked

Frohes Ostern,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

help word 2002 + Trados 7.0

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »