https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/70022-s_tagger%3A_how_to_change_the_source_and_target_document_language_in_a_ppt_file.html

S-tagger: How to change the source and target document language in a PPt file?
Thread poster: Ekaterina Andreeva
Ekaterina Andreeva
Ekaterina Andreeva
Bulgaria
Local time: 07:04
Spanish to Bulgarian
+ ...
Apr 5, 2007

Hi, I am a new user with the tagEditor. I am translating a PPT file, but there is no connection with the Workbench, coz I inverted the source and target language (I dont know how)? Could an experienced user of S-Tagger help me an tell me how I could resolve that problem - to be able to work with the Workbench ans store my new segments in the TM? Thank you. Ekaterina

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 06:04
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
check this thread... Apr 5, 2007

Ekaterina Andreeva wrote:

Hi, I am a new user with the tagEditor. I am translating a PPT file, but there is no connection with the Workbench, coz I inverted the source and target language (I dont know how)? Could an experienced user of S-Tagger help me an tell me how I could resolve that problem - to be able to work with the Workbench ans store my new segments in the TM? Thank you. Ekaterina

http://www.proz.com/topic/69604

regards

Vito

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

S-tagger: How to change the source and target document language in a PPt file?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »