SDLX keystrokes
Thread poster: Sonya Gerisch

Sonya Gerisch  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:02
Member (2004)
German to English
Apr 20, 2007

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to access or find a list of keystrokes for SDLX? I know at one time I had an extensive list, but now with the upgrade I can only find the "Main Windows Keystrokes" list in the help menu. I would specifically like to know if there is a keystroke to switch between windows like from the concordance match window back to the translation segment window. I know F6 will switch from source to target, but what about the other windows?

Direct link Reply with quote

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:02
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Files Section of sdlx(at)yahoogroups.com should have it Apr 21, 2007

Sonya Gerisch wrote:

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how to access or find a list of keystrokes for SDLX? I know at one time I had an extensive list, but now with the upgrade I can only find the "Main Windows Keystrokes" list in the help menu. I would specifically like to know if there is a keystroke to switch between windows like from the concordance match window back to the translation segment window. I know F6 will switch from source to target, but what about the other windows?

There should be a list of keystrokes posted by one of SDLX programmers there.

HTH

Piotr

Sonya Gerisch  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:02
Member (2004)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 22, 2007

Piotr Bienkowski wrote:

There should be a list of keystrokes posted by one of SDLX programmers there.

HTH

Piotr

Thank you Piotr. I did find the list after joining the group. I don't see a keystroke for switching among all the windows, but I did find a much more comprehensive list of keystrokes!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX keystrokes

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs