TagEditor 8.0 and Excel 2007 problems
Thread poster: Letra

Letra  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:55
Member (2009)
English to Polish
Apr 25, 2007

I installed Office 2007 and Trados 2007 and found out that TagEditor does not open some Excel files. It starts converstion but ends with different error messages, depending on the file. I suppose that during conversion, Excel 2007 activates some formulas or other automatic action which causes problems. But I don't know exactly what I should switch off in Excel to eliminate the problem. I decided to install Excel 2000 and all problems are gone, which prooves that Excel 2007 was the reason. Does anybody know how to configure it to open files in TagEditor please?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor 8.0 and Excel 2007 problems

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs