Direct link Reply with quote

Marijke Singer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:50
Dutch to English
+ ...
Word search Apr 30, 2007

Search in Word for Acid green and <

This will be the segment with the missing coding. Next, ensure all document coding is displayed and copy and paste the end of sentence code where it should be.

jmadsen  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:50
When did the error message appear? Apr 30, 2007

Was it after a cleanup?
If so, there should be an indication in the file with a special style (a Trados style called something about "error") that you can search for in Word.

BR Jørgen

[Edited at 2007-04-30 12:43]

Vito Smolej
Local time: 10:50
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
One more way... Apr 30, 2007

... is to "fix the document"

Also in a lot of cases it makes sense to forget the file and pretranslate from scratch instead. First, the source is now the way the client sent it (now and then we happen to add things into sources...) and second, you check this way your translation memory.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I find a missing

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs