Thread poster: Joanne Parker

Joanne Parker  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:22
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2002

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with Trados. Each time I try to clean up a file, I see the message \"server has thrown an exception\" and the file is not cleaned up.

I can get around this by removing the Trados markings manually, but it\'s a bit annoying. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Joanne

Direct link Reply with quote

Florence B  Identity Verified
France
Member (2002)
English to French
+ ...
there is a patch Dec 19, 2002

I had this as well, just after I had formatted my computer last month - I have downloaded a patch named KB1090patchtrados.zip

and now it works. I just can\'t remember the link but it\'s on trados support site.

Florence

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Server exception during Trados file cleanup

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs